The person may have varieties of places to visit in India. People from various country visit India not only spend their time but also to discover and learn some things from India. India is very famous for its cultural heritage. Many states with different religion, different languages, different habits, and habitats and several features are available only in India. The things to be taken when the person is out to tour is discussed below
Steps and precautions to be taken before the visit
1) People may have an enjoyable trip to India by spending a less amount in travelling charges. To reduce the ticket charges the person needs to book the ticket in advance.
2) Before moving to any place for visit, search and learn about that place completely. Especially learn the pronunciation of the place that the person likes to visit. Plan the schedule before reaching the place.
3) Learn some of the common and local words of that place in that language. Hindi is common language in northern sides, so learn some simple Hindi words. If the person likes to visit the southern regions of India then, he must learn that related language.
4) The clothes that the person brings for wearing should be based on their culture and climate. If the place is sunny, then bring some cotton clothes. If the weather is cool, then the person can bring woolen clothes.
5) Most of the European country has a cool weather in their place, so the person is allergic to the hot weather, and then the person can avoid travelling through the months of march-august.
6) If the person is out for the research in India, then the train travelling will help him a lot. Travelling in train the person can meet different person and enjoy that environment.
7) At the time of their stay in India, the person may have their foods in any of the local restaurants. Avoid the intake of food in roadside shops.
8) Bring the required medicines that will be needed for the person in advance. Always carry them along with you.
9) Plan the places and time of your visit. Strictly avoid travelling during nights. It is never safe outside after 8 or 9 pm.
1) If the person has any doubts on the routes of the place, then the person can ask any of the local drivers. Do not ask to any strange, because there are changes of them showing a wrong direction.
2) Do not trust any person at any cost. There are many pickpockets out in the street and many cheating fellows. Therefore, to save yourself is your duty.